“S” Wave / “S” Fold
- “S” Wave Curtains are our most popular curtain.
- “S” folds within your curtain create long vertical lines which elongate your walls, helping make your space appear taller, larger and grand.
Double Pinch Pleat
- Double pinch pleat curtains have a double fold at the top to create a double pleat. This style lends itself well to patterned fabrics and gives a contemporary look to any room in the house.
- A Euro pleat curtain has pleats that are pinched at the top, but open on the bottom. Like with a pinch pleat
- Euro pleats or French pleats: They are very similar to pinch pleats, with the same functionality and characteristics, except they are tacked at the very top. This type of pleating creates a more modern look than pinch pleats.
- knife pleat is a single pleat turned in one direction against the face and then sewn in place. On a knife-pleated drape, additional fabric is sewn into the width at the same percentages as box pleating.